Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Psychic does not always know ALL

People that know my gifts sometimes ask me questions that I could not possibly answer at all and I’m not trying to be a jerk but come on lol.
If I knew every answer in life it wouldn’t be so hard to reach the masses that truly need help.
Im told to see it and it will happen; Heres what I see or I guess my visions of what I want to do
Help all those who need help pointing to possible paths that God has laid out for them. (gallery readings, talk shows, schools etc)To go on paranormal hunts here and faraway places as a helper to those who are trying to truly lead them to the light or hear their messages. To provide for my children and make them proud.
Thats it folks and that may seem simple and not of any consequence to any one else but its my vision and what I want to do and what I truly think I am here for……
Love and light
Kelly Spurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment