Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Awarness of Gifts

At three my aunts father in law died. His name escapes my memory. I saw casket n what appeared to be a clown In it. Bad makeup I presume. People were bawling n squalling as people do, however uncle so n so was beside me making me laugh n giggle. He said “look at me I look stupid gots lip stick on for god sake! I’m a clown!” well at three I laughed loudly my father came over n whispered “what you doing?” I looked smiled n said”he says he looks like a clown.” daddy put finger to his lips in sshh factor telling me people would be afraid if I told them he was there with me. That he was my invisible friend n secret. I remember being pouty but did as told. But what I didn’t tell was I been playing with lots of invisible people they were everywhere n I wasn’t scared. They were kids n adults just wanting to talk. They looked like they wanted me to see, I didn’t see passing of spirits til way later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment