Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Face in the Moon

I remember being a little girl asking my dad" daddy is there a face in the moon for real?" he said with a lopsided grin " if you see it and beilieve then there is indeed a face in that moon."
What daddy was telling me all those years ago was to believe in me and anything that I chose to see even if it was what others didn't see. Sometimes parents just are like what ever I don't know and don't ask me stuff etc. but that moment showed me that one daddy cared about me enough to hear what I had to say and believed in what I saw or what I told him what I saw.

Being a gifted with the gift of sight isnt always nice and not always believable and often I have to close my eyes and think really God? cause people are full of pain , hurt and confusion and sometimes worse hate and bitterness, and I see or honestly feel it so strong in my bones and deep in my soul.
That hurt and bitterness and pain can be fixed if they want it fixed not by me but by them doing it them selves ; choosing to forgive choosing the change and embracing what they cant't see. I am merely the messenger and person that sees what others dont always see just as I see the face in the moon. If you look and want to believe you too will see.
Love and Light
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment