Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Respect your Psychic

I been sick for last few days and I know its cause I have been overloaded psychic wise. People do not realize that if your a reader that you have to give something back to the universe for instance most psychics are over weight (hello I can blame that right lol) and most of ones I know have auto immune disease like lupus or arthritis and insomnia is a constant problem for many of us.
So reading on radioshow we have any where from 5 to 30 live callers on the show and that wipes me out a couple days cause remote viewing can be taxing to say the least, However One is glad to be of Service.
I got to say though there are those who want to take advantage of gifts and that sucks! I have a few friends and reason being is that once people learn of my gifts they sometimes only talk to me when there is a issue. Now I love helping folks and will help friends but sometimes I need a break the every day trivial things in ones life can be over whelming. In a lot of cases I never charge and take a donation but how can people think I m like a rent to own psychic? I have expenses and bills too hell Im a mom to 4 children and if I was on call 24/7 how much of their life do you think I am missing? 
CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT GO ALONG WAY and show true character.
Then I get those who donate double and triple cause they tell me that they can not get a reading any where else that is detailed or correct etc.
So psychic's get sick from normal sickness and we weaken physically so dont hound em to death lol.
Love and Light
Kelly Spurlock
Low Country Psychic

No comments:

Post a Comment