Monday, January 7, 2013

From Angel Medium Christia Cummings

At the beginning of the New Year, 2013, I was guided to an awareness of the purpose of the gifts I have. I have been in service to clients, assisting them with their imbalance of their lives for over 20 years now. As the work I do expands out into the world in the form of Radio, Classes, Public appearances, and international individual sessions. I have come to the realization that so must my outlook expand. I have many abilities to assist clients which include: Angel Medium, Channeling, Energy Healing, Sound Healing, Visionary Artwork, and Spiritual Attuning. My certifications include  Ordained Minister, Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, Certified Sound Healer, Master of Fine Arts in Painting. All of this leads to one conclusion that I am a Spiritual Counselor, all my abilities and certifications have allowed me to do this work and help so many people, without realizing that its all part of the bigger picture. I am so grateful for this awareness. And my husband for helping me to see myself in a new light. So with that, if you are ready to shift, need some guidance, clearing, or healing, I am your Spiritual Counselor, here to be of service. I am now also drawing/painting while working with the healing energies during a session so the client, you, can have an image that contains the healing energies. Then the artwork can continue beaming the healing out into your space after the session. I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Blessings, Christia

http://www.christiacummings.com/2/post/2013/01/i-am-a-spiritual-counselor.html

No comments:

Post a Comment